User agreement and privacy statement2022-04-06 09:35:02
All words, pictures, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photos, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, works of art and computer codes (collectively referred to as "content") contained in the services provided by Xiaoya Group, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, matching, expression, appearance, style and arrangement of such content, are owned, controlled or authorized by Xiaoya Group, Or authorized to Xiaoya Group, and protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights and anti unfair competition laws.
This policy describes how Xiaoya Group will process your data (whether personal or not), but may not cover all possible data processing situations. The information about the collection of specific data of products or services may be collected and used by Xiaoya Group with your express consent by explaining the purpose, scope and use of the corresponding information to you in the supplementary policy or in the notice provided when collecting the data, and providing you with the way of independent choice and consent.
The purpose of this policy is to help you understand the following:
1、 How does Xiaoya Group collect and use your personal data
3、 How does Xiaoya Group disclose your personal data
4、 How to access or modify your personal data
5aoa电竞-欢迎您！、 Protection of personal information of minors
6、 How does Xiaoya Group retain and protect your personal data
7、 Third party providers and their services
8、 How to contact us
9、 How is this policy updated
1、 How does Xiaoya Group collect and use your personal data
Personal data refers to information that can determine personal identity when used alone or in combination with other information. Such data will be directly submitted to us by you when you use our website, products or services and interact with us, such as:
1. when you register members and fill in and submit information when you use related services provided by Xiaoya Group or other platforms, such as your name, gender, date of birth, ID number, telephone number, e-mail address, head, nickname, location and other related information.
2. When you choose to purchase, deliver and install services, we may ask your name, contact information, shipping address, billing address and bank card information in order to process your order.
3. When you download or use the client software, Xiaoya Group may read the information related to your device, including but not limited to the hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifier, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and the settings of the device used to access the service.
4. When you use Xiaoya Group IOT equipment, Xiaoya Group may read your usage without notice, including but not limited to equipment model, equipment operation status, equipment function usage frequency, log information of IOT equipment, measurement data uploaded by equipment or other usage information, The built-in camera of some devices may capture the use of the device, etc.
5. When you use Xiaoya Group's services or visit Xiaoya Group's website, Xiaoya Group automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware characteristic information, web page records you need, etc.
6. Location information (only applicable to specific services / functions): when you download or use client software or visit web pages, and use some Xiaoya Group services and Internet of things devices, Xiaoya Group may read various information related to your location, such as GPS signal of the device or relevant information of nearby WiFi access point and mobile phone signal transmission tower, country code, city code Mobile network code, cell ID, longitude and latitude information and language settings, which may be transmitted to us when you use some services.
7. Device permission call description
The following device permissions may be triggered when you use the services provided by Xiaoya Group. In order to enable you to better manage your information, we will synchronously inform you of the purpose of the permission when applying for the permission in the product use process, and the impact on your use of the service if you do not open the permission. Please check it carefully. You can choose whether to authorize the following permissions before using specific functions. At the same time, you can change the authorization status at any time through the device permission setting page.
The following are the details of relevant functions and call permissions for your reference:
(1) Reading and writing external storage space (Android version, IOS version): used to read and write photos and files on the device in functions such as scanning and user feedback.
(2) Location permission (Android, IOS version): used to scan the list of nearby WLAN, search nearby Bluetooth devices and other functions.
(3) Camera permission (Android, IOS version): used to scan QR code for device installation, account login and other functions.
(4) Microphone permission (Android, IOS version): when users use voice search and other functions in love cooking.
(5) Read phone permission (Android, IOS version): used to generate device ID locally on the client and quickly contact after-sales phone.
(6) Enable WLAN permission (Android, IOS version): used to connect the WiFi sent by the device for device communication when connecting the device quickly.
(7) Enable Bluetooth permission (Android, IOS version): used to connect the Bluetooth signal sent by the device for device communication when connecting the device quickly; For smart devices connected through Bluetooth, Bluetooth permission is also required for communication.
(8) NFC permission (Android, IOS version): it is used to connect the device NFC for device communication when connecting the device quickly.
Where permitted by law, we will also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third-party sources, such as purchasing statistical data from other companies and obtaining order data from third-party e-commerce platforms to support our services. The questionnaire reply information sent to us when you participate in the questionnaire survey We collect relevant information when participating in the user experience program and when you interact with us and your partners. The data we collect depends on the way you interact with Xiaoya Group, including the website you visit or the products and services you use, such as name, gender, enterprise name, position, address, e-mail, telephone number, login information (account number and password), photos, certificate information, etc. In some cases, you may choose not to provide personal data to Xiaoya Group, but if you choose not to provide, Xiaoya Group may not be able to provide you with relevant products or services, nor respond to or solve your problems.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
8. Create an account, and use the personal information collected when creating an account through a website or mobile device to establish a user's personal account and data page.
9. Realize your transaction or service request, such as fulfilling the order. The information related to the e-commerce order can be used to process the purchase order and related after-sales service, including customer support and re shipment. Recipient information, including name, address, telephone number and postal code, will be used for delivery. The e-mail address is used to send package tracking information to users. The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and allow the customer to determine the items in the package. When you use the Xiaoya Group customer service telephone, WeChat official account and other self-service platform, we require you to provide product installation, repair and consulting services. According to your different demands, you need to provide us with your name, address, contact information, products to be installed or repaired, so that we can provide you with timely services.
10. Activate or verify products or services, control and use equipment. To control some of your devices, you need to use app to log in to your account and complete the network distribution and binding process of the devices normally. After completing these processes, you can control the equipment remotely or in the LAN through app. Some devices need to be activated before they can be used. The activation process requires the use of relevant equipment information, including MAC address, machine code, WiFi password, etc. If the activation fails, we may read the relevant device information and log information to evaluate the reason for the activation failure. At the same time, you may need to use user name / password and other information to control your networked devices.
11. Provide location-based services. When using some services, we or third-party service providers may use location information to provide you with the correct version of the service and provide accurate location to enable you to obtain the best possible user experience, for example, by reading your location to understand the nearest warehouse and estimate the delivery time, or at different altitudes Different programs are used in different regions to ensure the normal realization of equipment functions, etc.
12. Send you information about products and services you may be interested in, including but not limited to inviting you to participate in Xiaoya Group activities (such as promotional activities), market research or satisfaction survey, or send you marketing information. If you participate in lucky draw, competition or similar promotion activities, we will use the information you provide to manage such activities, such as winning the prize, Your mobile phone number or nickname may be desensitized to be written into the winning list and published. If the activity is jointly promoted by us and a third party, we may share with it the personal information (number of users participating in the activity, list of winners, contact information of winners) necessary to complete the activity, so that the third party can distribute prizes or provide services to you in time.
13. Send you important notifications, such as notifications of operating system or application updates and installation.
14. Provide you with personalized user experience and personalized content, such as obtaining additional product after-sales service.
15. Allows you to use third-party functions. Some of the functions of our products are operated by third-party service providers. Therefore, we need to share your information with third parties so that you can experience the complete function. For example, when you use our services to search for recipes, audio, video, Encyclopedia of ingredients, etc., we may need to send your search request to a third-party service provider.
16. Collect user feedback. The use feedback you provide can help improve our services, equipment functions, etc. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, you may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep records.
17. Conduct internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our products and services.
18. Analyze business operation efficiency and measure market share.
19. Synchronize, share and store the data you upload or download and the data required to perform the upload and download.
20. Comply with and implement applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
Xiaoya Group may also collect and use non identifying data. Non identifying data refers to data that cannot be used to determine personal identity. For example, Xiaoya Group will collect and summarize statistical data, such as website visits, function usage frequency of Internet of things devices, etc. Xiaoya Group collects this data to understand how users use their websites, products and services. With this, Xiaoya Group can improve its service and better meet the needs of customers. Xiaoya Group may, in its sole discretion, collect, use, process, transfer or disclose non identifiable data for other purposes. We will try our best to isolate your personal data and non identifiable data and use them separately. If personal data is mixed with non identifying data, it will still be regarded as personal data processing.
When Xiaoya Group processes your personal data, we will comply with the requirements of applicable laws and process it on an appropriate legal basis, including:
21. Process your personal data for the performance of the contract when responding to your transaction or service request;
22. Process your personal data based on your consent;
23. When contacting you, conducting marketing or market research, and processing your personal data for the purpose of improving our products and services, implementing and improving our loss prevention and anti fraud plans, we will be based on the legitimate interests of us or a third party.
24. We may also process your personal data based on compliance and enforcement of legal obligations.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the website, we sometimes store small data files called cookies on computers or mobile devices. A cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a network server. The contents of a cookie can only be retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as user preferences or goods in shopping baskets.
Xiaoya Group enables cookies for the same purpose as most websites or Internet service providers, that is, to improve the user experience. With the help of cookies, websites can remember a user's single visit (using session cookies) or multiple visits (using permanent cookies). With the help of cookies, websites can save settings, such as language, font size and other browsing preferences of computers or mobile devices. This means that users do not need to reconfigure user preferences each time they visit.
25. Website beacons and pixel labels
We will use website beacons, pixel tags and other similar technologies on the website. For example, an email sent to you by Xiaoya Group may contain a click URL that links to the content of Xiaoya Group's website. If you click this link, Xiaoya Group will track this click to help us understand your product and service preferences and improve customer service. If you don't want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from Xiaoya Group's mailing list at any time.
26. Mobile analysis software
In the app, we use mobile analysis software to better understand the functions of our app in your mobile phone. This software may record the following information, such as the frequency of your use of the application, events in the application, cumulative usage, performance data and the location of application crashes.
27. Use of SDK
In order to ensure the stable operation and function realization of our client, so that you can use and enjoy more services and functions, our application will embed the SDK of the authorized partner or other similar applications. Click to view the details of our access to the SDK of the authorized partner.
3aoa电竞-欢迎您！、 How does Xiaoya Group disclose and share your personal data
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will only be shared with data recipients in the categories listed below. In addition, we will only share your information with third parties other than the following with your consent, and you will be able to choose whether to allow us to share your information.
28. Xiaoya Group affiliated company. In order for us to provide services to you, recommend information that you may be interested in, or protect the personal and property safety of Xiaoya Group or other users or the public from infringement, your personal information may be shared among Xiaoya Group's affiliates. We will only share the necessary personal information. If we share your personal sensitive information or the affiliated company changes the purpose of using and processing your personal information, we will ask for your authorization and consent again.
29. Authorized partners. We may share your information with trusted authorized partners. We may share your account information, device information and location information with authorized partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and only share the personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners are not authorized to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
Authorized partners in advertising and analysis services.
Dealers, suppliers, service providers and other partners. Our dealers, suppliers and service providers include institutions providing technical services, telecommunications services, customer services, risk control services, audit services, legal services, financial institutions, e-commerce companies and platforms, offline stores, etc.
30. Ask us to update or correct your inaccurate personal data;
31. Refuse or restrict our use of your personal data;
32. Ask us to delete your personal data or actively cancel your account.
If you want to exercise your rights, please use this email email@example.com Online feedback to us. To ensure security, we may require you to verify your identity before processing your request (e.g. asking you to provide a written request or other means). If we have reasonable grounds to believe that these requests are deceptive, unenforceable or harmful to the privacy of others, we will refuse to process these requests.
After you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, due to applicable legal and security technical restrictions, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately. We will safely store your personal information and restrict any further processing until the backup can be cleared or anonymous.
Before deleting your personal data or canceling your account, please back up and properly keep your account information and other relevant data, and properly keep the transaction vouchers, bills and other materials of products and services, so as not to be unable to enjoy relevant after-sales services or need to pay additional fees. After the personal data is deleted or the account is cancelled, you may not be able to continue to use our services, and you will not be able to retrieve any content or information in and related to the account.
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and according to your requirements, unless otherwise stipulated by law, we will delete your personal information within 15 working days.
When required by applicable laws, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time when Xiaoya Group processes your personal data based on your consent. However, the revocation of consent will not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of our processing of your personal data based on your consent before revocation, nor will it affect our processing of your personal data based on other appropriate legitimacy.
33. Protection of personal information of minors
The products and services provided by Xiaoya Group are mainly for adults. If you are 14 For minors under one year of age, before using our products and / or services, you should read this guide accompanied by your guardian, and ensure that you have obtained the consent of your guardian before using our services and provide us with your information. We will focus on protecting the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
If your guardian does not agree that you use our services or provide us with information in accordance with these guidelines, please immediately terminate your use of our services and notify us in time.
For the collection of personal information of minors with the consent of parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if permitted by law, expressly agreed by parents or guardians or necessary to protect minors.
If you are the guardian of a minor, if you have any questions about the use of our services or the user information provided to us by the minor under your supervision, please contact us in time. We will protect the confidentiality and security of minor user information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and the provisions of these guidelines. If we find that we have collected the personal information of minors without the prior consent of verifiable parents or legal guardians, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
6、 How does Xiaoya Group retain and protect your personal data
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the people's Republic of China will be stored in the people's Republic of China.
Xiaoya Group attaches importance to the security of personal data. We will retain your personal data for the period required for the purposes described in this policy, unless the retention period needs to be extended or permitted by law. The storage period of data may be different based on different scenarios and products and services.
Xiaoya Group shall not be liable for security omissions caused by third parties accessing your personal information due to your failure to maintain the privacy of your personal information. Notwithstanding the above provisions, if any other user of the Internet uses your account without authorization or any other security vulnerability occurs, you should notify us immediately. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
7、 Third party providers and their services
To ensure a smooth browsing experience, you may receive content or web links from a third party (hereinafter referred to as "the third party") outside Xiaoya Group and its partners. Xiaoya Group has no control over such third parties. You can choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third parties.
Xiaoya Group cannot control the privacy and data protection policies of third parties, and such third parties are not bound by this policy. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please refer to the privacy protection policies of these third parties.
8、 How to contact us
Address: 51 Gongye South Road, Jinan, Shandong
email: firstname.lastname@example.org For security, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. Generally, we will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied with our reply, especially if our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also complain or report to the network letter, telecommunications, public security and municipal regulatory authorities.
If you consult us, we will provide information on possible applicable complaint channels according to your actual situation.
9、 How is this policy updated
When we want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this agreement, we will ask your consent again in the form of signing the agreement, pop-up prompt, on-site announcement, updating this agreement, etc.
Effective date of renewal: April 1, 2022
联系我们电话：400-658-6222 邮编：250000 地址：山东省济南市工业南路51号 国际贸易部：+0086-531-83122097 邮箱：email@example.com